MERCY OF ALLAH

Million times you guided my heart,

but I was lost in the wordly life,

Repeated my mistakes again and again,

And everytime you were there to protect me from my fall.


You blessed me even before I was born,

and you loved me more than I deserve

You gave me everything better than what I wanted,

then I believe it was my greedy humanly side that made me ungrateful to you


I was a fool who never believed your words,

I played odd in front of your truth,

Now I am afraid thinking of what I used to do,

For my heart will be never able to bear your anger.


So I am begging to you for your mercy and forgiveness,

I know you are the most merciful and forgiving lord,

Guiding and pushing me to  the path of righteousness,

O Allah, fill my heart with your love and remembrance,

and strengthen my limbs to prostrate only you,

and make me and my family among the people who see the glory of your face in Jannah.

©️2021Neemamol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINNERS

RAINBOW AND BUTTERFLIES

A HUMAN EXPERIENCE