ALLAH!

O Merciful Allah! My creator,

There is nothing more

beautiful to write,

In this silence of the night you created,

When all the creatures are spelling your name,

Praising you, we are bounded by your mercy

My heart conquered by your single thought,

All I desire is your forgiveness, lord of all worlds,

And my tongue chant the same, seeking your light and peace

Always guide me to your straight path,

The path which our prophet has shown us,

Make me among the righteous ones whom you love,

Whose hearts bloom in your worship

O Allah! The giver of life, take my life,

Only when I am conscious of you, in your remembrance,

This life, a blessing you wrote,

And awake me, with your thoughts.

©️Neemamol2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINNERS

RAINBOW AND BUTTERFLIES

A HUMAN EXPERIENCE