WINNERS

 We are the winners of the two worlds,

People who had been alone in their dreams,

Gone through the darks hoping the light,

Seen the rock bottom yet believed in our climb,

Fought for truth when the world told lies,

the world called us bold ,as they never seen us weep,

Well our angels will be heartbroken, for they collected all our tears,

Wished the world would get better and peaceful,

Can I be peaceful, when the world goes through turmoil,

For every world was me, and I dwelled in the same,

All the smiles where the reflection of my happiness,

and all the tears and hatred was my own pain,

When the silence holds inside a thousand fears and doubts,

will the world, ever stand for me telling I am a part of it,

The world rushed through time,  I being the past ,present and future,

The words I told passed through some hearts and ears,

And my actions caused events, brought happiness and life,

The part I played touch some hearts and brought the good,

And I was born to bring the good and fortune to the world.

©Neemamol2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAINBOW AND BUTTERFLIES

A HUMAN EXPERIENCE