YOUR'S GRATEFUL SERVANT

TO THE MOST MERCIFUL, MOST FORGIVING ALLAH


I have not known me,

till I didn't know you,

I have not known love,

till I felt your love weighs more than a mother's love,

I have not known wisdom,

till you chosen me to seek your light

I have not known power,

till I understood how helpless man is without your mighty strength.


I have not known truth,

till you guided me to read your words

I have not known peace,

till you gave me willpower to obey your words

I have not known forgiveness,

till I understood how merciful you are with me,

I have not known success,

till you shown me the right path to follow.


I have not known hope,

till I realised your belief and expectations of us

I have not known kindness,

till I understood your blessings are countless.

I have not known patience,

till I know your greater reward for being patient,

I have not known my purpose in life,

till I became your grateful servant.

©️Neemamol2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINNERS

RAINBOW AND BUTTERFLIES

A HUMAN EXPERIENCE